Adare Villa FAQ’s
How do you regulate the showers?
There is only one faucet to turn on hot or cold.
Each villa has 4 bathrooms.
There is a hairdryer in each bedroom in the top drawer if the dressing table.
Where are the 110/120v outlets?
There are 5 outlets in each villa, 1 in the kitchen and 1 in each bedroom.
All Irish sockets have on and off switch. To turn on the oven/stove, please press the red
switch on the wall by the oven.
How does the coffee press work?
Place 1 spoon of ground coffee per person in the press and fill with boiling water. Let it stand
for a few minutes and then slowly push down on the press.
How do you connect to the internet?
There is no longer a charge for the internet.
Go to settings and search for Adare villas Wi-Fi and connect.
How to regulate the heating?
The heating is set to a temp appropriate for the time of year. If you would like to change the
temp call the villa concierge to assist.
What to do with trash/rubbish?
The housekeeping team will collect the trash each day so please leave the trash in the bins
next to the patio door.
Is the water drinkable?
Please use the cold water tap from the kitchen only.
Can we smoke in the villas?
All villas are non smoking and a fine of 5oo euro will be applied should you choose to smoke
in the Villas.
Guests are permitted to smoke outside in the back patio area.
Do we have air conditioning?
No we do not but feel free to open windows but make sure to close them when leaving the
villa or going to bed at night.
Do we supply soap and shampoo?
There is soap and shampoo in each bathroom upon check in if you require more there is a
Do we supply washing powder and dishwashing tabs?
We supply 2 washing tabs and 3 dishwashing tabs for each villa.
Do we replace towels?
We supply a full set of towels per bathroom upon arrival, Should you wish to have them
replaced there is a charge of 12 euro per bathroom.
Is daily service included?
Service is not included but if requested we do need 24 hour notice and there is a charge of
What time is check in?
Check in time is 4pm.
Can we check in earlier than 4pm?
Early check in can be provided based on availability from 10am.
The charge for early check in is 100 euro.
What time is check out?
Check out is at 10am. Please present our keys to villa reception located in The Carriage
House upon check out. If you depart before 9am you can leave the keys with the front gate
concierge at the mail entrance. A charge of 150 euro for each lost key will be applied.
Can I charge items to my villa during my stay?
Once a credit card is provided upon check in you may charge to your villa from any of the
Do we provide foreign exchange?
We do not offer foreign exchange at the villas. The local bank does not provide the service
either but you can use the ATM.
Day trips from Adare?
There are many destinations which we would be delighted to recommend, please call in and
have a chat with our villa concierge.
- Our favorite tips for making the most of your stay?
- Plan your week well ahead of arriving… research the Internet for places to go and see near Adare.
- Visit the Tourist Information Office in Adare on your first day.
- We advise to check the dress codes for the Manor House.
- No need to bring your golf clubs, you can rent them in the Pro Shop (additional cost).
- Please advise if you require Cribs, High Chairs or Stair Gates for young Children travelling.
- Please confirm prior to arrival if any guest has reduced mobility or difficulty in climbing stairs.
- 4 bedroomed Villas are available where the den is converted into a 4th Bedroom. These Villas are limited and cannot be guaranteed on request. There is a full bathroom with shower on the ground floor level. The charge to upgrade to a 4 bedroomed Villa is €200.00.
- Access to the Manor House?
- You may visit the 5* Adare Manor House during your stay for reservations only, this includes The Afternoon Tea, The Oakroom Restaurant and the Tack Room Bar.
- There is a dress code in the Manor House, described as “Elegant”, no denim, no sneakers, and no baseball caps. Collared shirt, trousers and shoes acceptable.
- There is no access to the Leisure Area.
- Can we invite guests to our Villa?
- All guests must be registered to your Villa through our Villa Concierge.
- What do we need to do before check out?
- Your Villa should be left in a reasonably tidy manner.
- Leave all towels in the bath.
- Make sure to check all wardrobes, drawers and your safe before departing your Villa.
- If you are leaving behind items that you do not wish to pack, please label them as being discarded, otherwise we shall assume they are lost property. There is a postage charge to send back lost property.
- If you have broken something in your villa, report it to your Villa Concierge who shall advise as to the compensation cost per item.
- Can I print my airline boarding pass?
- We are happy to assist in printing your boarding pass at Villa Concierge.
- How far is the village of Adare?
- The Villas are situated in the Village of Adare.
- The Villas are a 25-minute walk to the Village of Adare.
- You can park your car at the Pedestrian Gate at the Main Entrance and walk into the Village.
- Can we rent bicycles?
- Villa Concierge can assist you in renting bikes.
- If we have car trouble, who should we contact?
- Please contact your car provider.
- Are we charged for using the phone in our Villa?
- Local charges will apply for any calls made from your Villa and charged to your account.
- There is a connection charge of €1.00 for using an international calling card.
- Where is the Local Mall/Shopping Centre?
- The Crescent Shopping Centre is located approximately 15 minutes from Adare; Villa Concierge can provide you with directions. www.crescentshoppingcentre.ie
- Is there a Cinema/Theatre nearby?
- The Omniplex Cinema is located at the Crescent Shopping Centre.
- Is there a live music venue nearby?
- Dolans Warehouse is located in Limerick City - http://www.dolans.ie/
- Is there a Concert hall nearby?
- The University of Limerick Concert Hall is located in Limerick City - http://www.uch.ie/
- Is there a Gym/Pool that we can use nearby?
- There is a pool located in the University of Limerick - http://www.ulsport.ie/ularena/facilities/national-50m-swimming-pool/
- Is there an Equestrian Centre nearby?
- Clonshire Equestrian Centre is located in Adare, a 15 minute drive from the Villas
- Is there a local bus service to the nearest City?
- A Local Bus runs every 30 mins from the Village of Adare to Limerick City.
- Is there somewhere I can rent DVD’s/Movies?
- A small selection of DVD’s are available from Villa Concierge.
- What happens when we settle our final bill upon check out? Can we split our bills in the restaurants and bars during our stay on the resort?
- One credit card to be provided upon check in and any charges being posted (if applicable) will be charged to the credit card provided at time of check in.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES & AMENITIES (always subject to change)
These additional services and amenities can be provided during your stay and are available from the Housekeeping Team between 8.00am – 4.00pm each day.
Washing up Liquid €3.00
Set of Dishwasher tablets (2 per set) €1.00
All Purpose Cleaner €3.00
Roll of Bin Bags €3.00
Toilet Paper (2) €1.00
Set of Washing tablets (2 per set) €1.00
Box of tissues €3.00
Adare Manor Shampoo(small) €1.00
Adare Manor Conditioner (small) €1.00
Adare Manor Soap €1.00
Adare Manor Shower Gel (small) €1.00
Adare Manor Body Lotion (small) €1.00
Adare Manor Shoe Shine €1.50
Adare Manor Grooming Kit €1.50
Adare Manor Loofa €5.00
Adare Manor Slippers €10.00 (men/ladies/children available)
Services provided: (for use during your stay)
Make the Den up €45.00 (this does not include a TV)
**Extra Set of Towels €12.00 (this includes 2 hand towels, 2 bath towels and 1 bath mat)
**Face Towel/Cloth €2.50
**Full Service of your Villa per day €150.00 (this includes a bed linen and towel change and full service clean, must be ordered at least 24 hours in advance)
**Baby Cot/linen €30.00
**Extra Sheet €6.00 each
**Bathrobes €25.00 each
**Hot Water Bottle €15.00
**Where items that have been provided for use during your stay and are not left in your Villa upon your departure they shall be charged to the guests credit card at a cost to the value of the item concerned.
**Unfortunately, we do not provide extra beds to Villas. Couches may not be used as beds.
**Should an item be broken or removed from the Villa during the guests stay, we shall endeavor to replace the item and the guest will be responsible for the cost of its replacement or repair.