How do I book my UK (England and Scotland) B&Bs?
You must reserve your B&B’s in advance. We highly recommend that you book your B&Bs as far in advance as possible as some areas/regions have limited availability.
Here is the process to follow in order to choose and book your U.K. B&B’s. Please visit www.circlehotels.co.uk. Please do an accommodation search utilizing the map under “A place to stay” to see the B&B’s that are available in the area you wish to visit. Please note that there are very limited B&B’s in major cities such as London, Edinburgh as B&Bs are typically private homes and generally located outside of metropolitan areas. Your package allows you to book any Category 1 property. Any higher category property will have a supplemental fee.
Once you’ve determined where you would like to stay and when, please email the following details to: firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation (once confirmed, you will receive individual vouchers for each property emailed to you by the Circle Hotels, to be redeemed upon check-in) :
- Your name
- Number of B&B nights booked
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Names & ages of each traveler
- Type of room required (double/twin/single/triple/family)
- Date of stay, number of nights and location of each property desired
If you would like to upgrade to any of the higher level B&Bs or hotels, you can do so at an additional supplement as follows, payable directly to The Circle, at the time of confirmation:
- Voucher Plus B&B or Category 2 Hotel = additional £6 per person/per night
- Voucher Premium B&B or Category 3 Hotel = additional £12 per person/per night
- Category 4 Hotel = additional £18 per person/per night
- Category 5 Hotel = additional £24 per person/per night
- Category 6 Hotel = additional £30 per person/per night
Please note: The supplement fees paid directly to The Circle can only be charged via American Express, Visa or MasterCard.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.